We are accepting applications for Music Teacher with a start date of August 1st, 2023. As we are an IB World School offering the Diploma Program, the successful candidate should be qualified and experienced to teach DP Music.
If you are looking for a challenging international environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth, our vibrant international community in Marrakech might be the right place for you. The ideal candidate would have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Music Education
- Appropriate Teacher Certifications
- IBDP Experience
- Overseas teaching experience
- Innovative educators who are ready to inspire students and create a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Open-minded and willing to learn and grow
To be a dynamic multicultural community of lifelong learners driven by People, Passion, Purpose.
We believe that Communities flourish if Everybody Belongs, Everybody Engages, Everybody Inspires.
To meet its Mission, ASM cultivates an educational environment based on four main principles:
1. Striving toward academic excellence
2. Developing individual potential
3. Acting with good character
4. Fostering a global perspective
The American School of Marrakesh is committed to providing a world-class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture. All staff having regular unsupervised contact with children are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from their country of residence within the last 10 years.
For more information, please visit our school website at www.asm.ac.ma.